Speaking & Events
Practical methods to enhance your company and teams personal brand, image, style, and presence.
Available In Person & Virtually
Presentations for Corporate Audiences
How you present yourself at work can have a significant impact upon your career, but your presentation isn’t limited to your clothing. It’s the total sum of your office, networking, social media, and even after-work behavior. It’s also a matter of grooming, body language, and etiquette.
With my series of business workshops, I am able to customize discussions for small and large companies, retreats, and conferences on topics such as decoding dress codes, building a functional work wardrobe, and effective networking. Whether your office or team has a pain point that you’d like to address, or could simply use a refresher on any image related-topics, I’m happy to tailor my presentations to your business objectives.
Speaking is Perfect for
- Learning how to decode dress codes – what does dress for your day really mean in your office?
- Providing your team with some tips, tools, and strategies to polish their image.
- Client appreciation events when you want to offer an engaging and fun style workshop.
PROVIDING STYLE GUIDANCE
- Dress for Success
- How to Network with Grace and Confidence
- Sharpen Your Professional Image
- The A, B, C, and D’s of your Image
- Dining Etiquette 101