Style Advice for Men – The Blazer, Sport Coat, and Suit Coat
Gentlemen, here are a few tips on the difference between a blazer, sport coat, and a suit coat and how you can wear them:
- Solid, no pattern, and metal buttons.
- Wear your blazer with jeans, dress pants, or casual pants.
THE SPORT COAT:
- Has pattern, color, and different weights.
- Wear your sport coat with jeans, dress pants, and casual pants.
- Tweed and wool sport coats make great jackets for fall/winter over a button down and sweater.
THE SUIT COAT:
- Has a matching pant, comes in a solid or pattern, and has different weights.
- A must for interviews, weddings, and funerals.
For more tips and style advice, check out our “Men’s Style Tips” Pinterest Board: http://www.pinterest.com/conwayimage/men-s-style-tips/